Growing beard

Im 24 years old..my facial hair growth is much minimal than others...it is maximum dense under my chin only..i also heard about USTRAA a brand which sells beard and mooch products but im not so sure...can you please suggest me how to grow facial hair quickly

Doctor Answers (1) on Growing beard

Greetings. There are a subset of normal individuals who do not develop adequate beard or mustache for their age. You can wait for another year or so and see if it comes. The other option is to meet a Dermatologist and share your concerns. Laboratory evaluation may be needed to rule in or rule out any hormonal cause of such issue. Many a times, it is constitutional i.e you do not have any problem but your hairs have limited capacity. No wonder medications will help. The market is full of fake brands and waiting for customers like you. Apply your knowledge and reasoning and decide.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.