Groin Skin infected

My penis, scrotum and inner thigh is got infected..its getting reddish dry and i went to my family physician ..from past 6 months it is not getting cured. I will provide you the image please refer and let me know what infection and what is the treatment for this

Doctor Answers (1) on Groin Skin infected

Hi, gd, morn, n its great that tech will sure ad comfort to every field, d pics r ok, its kaf pittaj disorder, or in modern term may be fungal (by sweating n humidity)n  secondarily bacterial infection by may be trauma by intense itching, infection sucks time n faith on self n Dr's too...
Usually its starts in  end of monsoon aggrieved on Sept-0ct heat in some late presented... some may have cough or asthma allergy along with it n stomach upset Doshas do revolve within these system, whatever may  trigger u must resistant and  with updated immune response can tackle well if supported by routine n diet. Its to be planned detox n internal medicines though it responds to local creams for times being,