Groin multile ring lesion

I got this ring shaped lesion on my groin area ,bilateral , and is very itchy , tried dusting powder bt didn't get in sorted out ,,it's gets annoying while sleeping

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps
Dr. Ayesha Faizan
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Nagpur

Your condition seems to be fungal infection for which you should consult a dermatologist who will treat you and give you general care instructions. Remember to take your full course to avoid relapse.