Grey hair treatment
I need natural way to turning grey hair black. Can someone suggest it which worked well for them. I am avoiding junk foods and all cool drinks like coke, fanta and others

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hreetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a qualified dermatologist near you for further advise. Further queries could be sent on follow up messaging.Hope this helps