Grey hair.

My hair are getting grey and increasing day by day. Also my beard is turning grey. Please advice.

Doctor Answers (1) on Grey hair.

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Before you take any advice or treatment for graying of hair, you must understand first that it is very difficult to reverse graying of hair. It is the same all over the world. There are basically two causes far graying of hair - genetic or nutritional deficiency. If your parents, siblings or any relatives also had a similar problem, then it is due to genetic. It is impossible to treat in such a situation. If it is due to nutritional deficiency, then you will have to start taking a rich nutritional diet everyday. And you should consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment which could include multivitamins and topical solution. It will take you at least 6mths to notice any results. You will have to be patient as the treatment for this condition is very difficult graying