Grey hair issue

I think my hair is getting because of work stress. How do I stop it? Until I started my job only 4 hair were white. Now there are 10. It's only been a couple weeks. Help!

hello there, premature greying can occur due to a lot of reasons which include genetic predisposition, certain illnesses like vitiligo etc. and are not just limited to stress and dietary deficiency. so would like to suggest that you take care of ur eating and sleeping habits. don't take so much of stress because that would increase ur problem further and you would be under more stress cuz of gyreying hair. I suggest you see a dermatologist for further evaluation. if everything seems normal then I suggest you stop worrying about it. if someone asks you just smile and say its in trend. all the best.
Harisha N L

hi it's common if u r stressed...multi vitamins,good food habits,good sleep,hair nourishment will reduce greying of your hairs...u can consult nearest dermatologist for proper treatment