Grey hair and skin spots
Hi, I have suddenly started getting grey hair and it's increasing day by day. Almost half of my hair turned out grey within last 6 months. Aldo my skin on face and back has got so many spots which are very dark and ugly.

Premature greying of hair… also known as premature canities is increasingly common in general population since recent times. The cause could be multi-factorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, stress-related, secondary to smoking, certain medications or some nutritional deficiencies. All these factors lead to underproduction of melanin that leads to grey or white hair. Practically, turning the grey here into black again is very difficult with medical treatment. However, with proper treatment you can avoid the progression of the problem and prevent further greying. You should send me images through private online consult for a better assessment of the problem and approaching it accordingly. Hope this is helpful.