Graves, Hyperthyroidism

I am suffering from graves disease from two years.Endocrinologist now suggests me to take a kind of drops medicine may be iodine drops rI m not confirmed that it is iodine drops.Plz tell me that what can I do.Is their any side effect of drops medicine.Tell me that my disease will completely recovered after taking drops
views-icons 61 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Graves, Hyperthyroidism

doctor profile image
Dr. Nikhil Prabhu
7 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Diabetologist
Hyperthyroidism is treated with 3 ways. 1) antithyoid drugs - (neomercazole tabs you might be taking last yr) 2) radioactive iodine 3 ) surgery. Your endocrinologist has adviced surgery ?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?