diabetes-icon
Hyperthyroidism
Do all those who have hyperthyroidism have graves disease??...I have hyperthyroidism cystic multinodular goitre ...I have 2 cysts in my thyroid both 3mm and 5mm respectively.

No. Graves is one cause of hyperthyroidism. Needs long term management. Three options available of which two will permanently help.
Book an online consultation for further information

No not all who have hyperthyroidism have Graves’ disease . In Graves’ disease there are thyroid stimulation antibodies which stimulate thyroid gland to produce excess thyroid hormone . Your cause of hyperthyroidism is toxic multi modular goitre. These two nodules are producing excess thyroid hormone .