Grasping power
Whenever a difficult topic is taught in physics and mathematics, some of my peers understand it immediately and can solve sums easily. Not the same for me. How can i study with ease? I get blanked easily.

Dr. Swapna Patker
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

When you like something it becomes easy and manageable for you. A person cannot concentrate when a certain activity does not create excitement or interest. You need to make the subject interesting so that you can be more connected to it. Everything you find difficult, is because you are not liking it enough.

How to improve grasping power