Got marks on upper chest

I got some marks on my upper chest of body from long time like 14 years back i am doesn't feeling any itching or anything and no problem not sure how thy came up its been long time can you advise.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Got marks on upper chest

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?