Got hit by a wooden plank
Hello recently wooden plank fell in my head it was almost three to four feet above from me , I had swelling and pain now the swelling and pain is complete reduced I don't hace any pain at the injured area but I have sight pain behind my head and right now I am having throat infection and irritation in ears,Does the scanning is necessary is this pain related to hit or due to migrane or sinus.kindy guide me

It is possible you had mild concussion. Its always advised to see your doctor after head trauma to exclude any hematoma formation that can even occur days after injury. If you have migraine or sinus headaches get treated for that as well.