I think I have developed gonorrhea by researching the symptoms on the web. My symptoms are burning sensation while peeing, discharge of white fluid , sour throat. Please guide me as to what should I do.
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Gonorrhoea

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern it may be due to sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrheal infection,Chlamydia trachomatis,Mycoplasma genitalium,Ureaplasma urealyticum...one should be examined clinically with detailed history... You may require investigations like urine routine, urethral swab and microscopic examination... Treatment depends upon weather it's gonococcal or non gonococcal or other underlying cause... Consult nearest physician or urologist for clinical examination they will help you further
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?