I'm facing painful urination for the past couple of days it also is followed by white discharge from my penis I have not had any unprotected sex in the past 15 days(have used condoms) so I am not sure what is wrong and I am facing this. I also get a tingling sensation near my prostate area, though not painful and not always. My web research leads me to gonorrhoea and I am currently travelling in US whole of this week. How critical is the issue? Can I wait until I reach Bangalore next week to get it treated and tested?

Doctor Answers (1) on Gonorrhoea

Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello possible causes like sexually transmitted diseases...candididasis....syphilis....herpes...lgv....chancroid....donovanosis should be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment maintain proper personal hygiene If the pain is tooo much its bettr you get treated or else if u can wait you can get treated after coming back.....I hope this helps you solve your problem....drink more water.