diabetes-icon
Glucose level shoot up
My father is type 2 diabetics for past 15 years. hba1c level is 709 and average blood glucose level is 180 todays fasting blood glucose level is 80 and pp level is 190 my dad is taking trimetaday v2 one tablet morning and night.he is a regular walker 5 km and good vegetarian diet proper weight

Hi..., The HbA1C test result reflects your average blood sugar level for the past two to three months. Specifically, the HbA1C test measures what percentage of your hemoglobin — a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen — is coated with sugar (glycated). The higher your HbA1C level, the poorer your blood sugar control and the higher your risk of diabetes complications...