diabetes-icon
Glucometer & actual
He is living with diabetes since past 7 years. His sugar level fluctuates very frequently. Once it gets controlled he stops medication and I am sure its not good for his health. He is using a glucometer (Dr. Morepen) at home and I am not sure How accurate is that. Which Glucose level meter is recommended and How to control the fluctuations.

Hello.. Well that glucometer is enough for managing sugars...well his fasting sugars houkd be maintained around 70-110...uptil 126 it's okay and then his after food sugars should be around 140-150....it's okay if its till 180....it's better you consult a physician first and then decide .. thank you