Diabetes- Sugar level
My fasting blood sugar level came out to be 87mg/dl and my mothers fasting blood sugar level is 98.97. I am a little over 6 feet and weight is about 100kgs. Based on my fasting blood sugar result do I have prediabetes ? And my mothers level of blood sugar ... Is she having prediabetes ? What should we do?

A fasting blood sugar level less than 100 mg/dL (5.6 mmol/L) is normal. A fasting blood sugar level from 100 to 125 mg/dL (5.6 to 6.9 mmol/L) is considered prediabetes. If it's 126 mg/dL (7 mmol/L) or higher on two separate tests, you have diabetes...