Globules of fat in body
Doc, there are various spots on my body which look like clumps of fat..I consulted a doc he said its glaucoma.. And there is no medicine in allopathy.. Advice pls

Hi You seem to be having multiple lipomas over the body. These are commonly seen in some people. There is no need for alarm. These are quite benign and over a period of time they may slowly grown in size. They only need to be removed by surgery if they grow too big in size. There is no cure possible as this is a condition where your body makes these lipomas. Please contact a dermatologist if you have any pain or very large lipomas

Fat globules in stool of infant Fat globules under skin Fat globules in stool