Globules of fat in body
Doc, there are various spots on my body which look like clumps of fat..I consulted a doc he said its glaucoma.. And there is no medicine in allopathy.. Advice pls
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi You seem to be having multiple lipomas over the body. These are commonly seen in some people. There is no need for alarm. These are quite benign and over a period of time they may slowly grown in size. They only need to be removed by surgery if they grow too big in size. There is no cure possible as this is a condition where your body makes these lipomas. Please contact a dermatologist if you have any pain or very large lipomas
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?