homeopath-icon
Glaucoma disease
Hello Doctor, My brother recently diagonsed with glaucoma but starting stage with increase eye pressure. Can homepathy medicine help with this.

Yes contact me online

Consult me online.
Hi sir Glaucoma  is due to the increased pressure inside the eyeball and it causes damage to the optic nerve Since it is in initial stage Homeopathy will definitely help you . Detailed case history is needed. Underlying cause should be ruled out.kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation with yr investigation reports
Homeopathic medicines will help. Cause it is  in early  stages.
consult online.
Consult an eye surgeon (M.S in ophthalmology)  only.
Hello sir Homoeopathic medicines works  very well in these cases I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management
Homeopathic medicine can cure it permanently. Make sure that you are getting right treatment. You can consult me online for Homeopathic treatment.
Yes it can help for sure.
You need to give a proper history for further treatment.
Hello, yes glaucoma can be treated very effectively especially at the initial stage with Homoeopathy medicines. To know more and for any other concern you can call us or reach us online.
No way..go for surgery. Many will give false hopes...