Ginger soup and in how much quantity
Can u please tell how much ginger i can take per day and how to make the soup of it and at what time should it be consumed.

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hi, Ginger is a herb from roots and tubers family. It is a part of our daily Indian diet. Ginger is a rich source of certain vitamins and minerals and so is considered good for immunity. A small piece (1/2") size can be used in soups or vegetable juices or can be grated and added to water.
Please connect directly for the same... analysing your medical track can be you with the same. Thanks
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Greetings for the day!!     Ginger has got astringent properties. It is not advised to take ginger alone on a daily basis as it can create issues in the digestive system. The combination of the foods you take play a major role in how it reacts in your body. I can help you out with that. To discuss further contact me directly through practo.