Getting so many nightmare
Sir I have so much serious problem that I talk alot during sleep because I will get nightmares during sleep. What ever time it may be if I sleep for a while these mares come. Because always so many thoughts roam in my mind,always I use to think so much. Please suggest me what to do to solve this problem.

Dr. Naresh Vadlamani
Psychiatrist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad

Nightmares are superficial thoughts. It means your have had a difficult or anxious day. you ate afraid or anxious about something, that is occupying your thoughts throughout the day. Or you could be anxious about something in the near future that is very important that you feel is life changing event. Try relaxation techniques, breathing exercises. if these don't help, consult a psychiatrist.
Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Hi there, I m Dr Diwakar here. I have read your complains and I think u r suffering from a condition called parasomnia. since u did not mention if u r on any medication or drug so I take dat as a no. for your problem the solution is quiet easy actually and it requires consultation and prescription from a psychiatrist. this condition treatable using medication. so feel free to consult and feel better.