Getting small zits with white seeds
I am constantly getting zits with white seeds near chin and cheeks.Please suggest something that can cure this permanently as I tried few medicines that only cure this for sometime.Once medical intake is stopped it starts popping up again.

Could be risky. Consult immediately. Assured privacy and results
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this zits in chin .. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.