Getting pregnent
Dear sir, i think My gf getting pregnant last 20 day's we don't want baby please tell me what can we do?

hello, have you done a urine pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy? If not then do a urine pregnancy test at home. If the result is positive then consult a gynecolgist and she will prescribe you medicines to induce abortion.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+142
Chat with a sexologist
Go to a Gynaec get a scan and blood tests done . Take opinion of your doc and then proceed. Don't take medication on your own.