Is she pregnent or not

Hello doctor Me and my gf had unprotecte xxx and I don't think my sperm inter her inside for safety she took unwarranted 72 after 2 to 3 our after that bleeding happen about 4 days I did hcg home urine test after passe 1day of period. test is Negative.plz confirm she is safe are not . But according to her .Her period come always between 20 to 21 days .for this she treatment by doctors. But doctor kindly confirm according to the hcg test and period she is safe are not . 😢

Doctor Answers (1) on Is she pregnent or not

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, bleeding after taking unwanted 72 makes to highly unlikely to get pregnant, and since her pregnancy test also negative don't worry. This unwanted 72 makes her regular periods to delay as expected and her dates are going to change from now on. If you are still worried about pregnancy, even though not needed you can re do the test.