Getting pimples from 2 ys
I'm getting pimples on my face specially in chin area bigger ones and rest of the skin smaller. And my skin tans so early consulted so many doctors no result.
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Riyaz Aamir
Dermatologist 22 yrs exp Nagpur
The biggest problem with acne is scarring..... So apply retinoids as might have been suggested by a dermatologist for a long term. And get yourself check for hormonal imbalance.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?