Getting periods immediately takeecosprin
My first baby got Aborted because foetus is not formed. After abortion doctor advise me to take prenatal and ecosprin tablet for 3 months. I have taking the tablet now. But non periods days if take ecosprin tablet getting periods. Please advise how to take it. For me irregular periods. Kindly provide your suggestion.

This problem is due to ecosprin tablet. Secondly menses period problem is due to the hormonal disturbance.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for complete cure and relief.

+182
Chat with a doctor
Hi dear, ecospirin is a anti-platelet drug. It may be used to induce menses, but it may result in disrupting the cycle or may even cause heavy flow. It is advisable to take a proper treatment. Know the reason for your irregular menses & treat accordingly. Irregular menses is due to Hormonal imbalance. Homoeopathy medicine will treat the root cause & correct the hormonal imbalance permanently & naturally without any side efffects. It would prevent future recurrence of the complaint too. To know more & if you have any other concern you can call us or visit our clinic.
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this issue of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier service
Take proper counselling for this Consult online with me