Getting period early
Is there any medication to get period early.? I have functions to attend from 19th till 24th and my period date is 20th, is there any medicine to get periods early, also I had protected sex but I am still afraid of pregnancy.

U can't prepone ur periods. It's not advisable. Instead prlonge them by starting medication from day 18 onwards

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+159
Chat with a sexologist
I am afraid that there is no such medication to bring ur mens early.but it can be delayed till u want if proper medication is started beforehand.