Getting high BP
Doctor Answers (3) on Getting high BP
This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment .
But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment.
1. What's your age ?
2. Whats your Height and weight ?
3. Since when do you have this problem ?
4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem?
5. Do you take any other medicines ?
6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise?
7. Do you have any acidity problem ?
8. Do you drink or smoke ?
9. Any constipation problem ?
10. Any Drugs history ?
Please answer the above questions to make a good diagnosis and treatment protocol.
I can understand your concern.
You could have attached the test reports when you have got them done.
The symptoms would rather suggest low blood pressure and not high.
Also, you haven't mentioned the blood pressure recordings.
I would suggest you get yourself checked out by a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.