High BP and knee pain
My mother is recently been experiencing high BP. Earlier she used to take Telsartan 50 for high BP. Then her doctor changed it to Amlip 5. It's been 4 months . Earlier she was fine but nowadays it's been out of control.

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern...your mother need to fallow dietery and lifestyle modifications along with medication....tell her to avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid coffee, tea...and some times it's common to have high BP when medication changed due to various reasons... Consult your physician or treating doctors they will help you further.