Getting cough while speaking
Hello,  yearly once I get mysteries cough, and it will be there 2-3 months. I'm taking medication for GERD. I get dry cough while speaking and I can't speak without coughing at that time. Any thoughts

It is probably allergic or seasonal cough. Depending on the past history and associated symptoms, you may need anti-allergic medications or inhalers.
contact your local physician or if you want to, you can book and appointment with our clinic.

Depends on a lot of other factors like is your gerd controlled or not, whether you smoke or not, if yes then how much