Getting cough during early morning hours
After I wokeup early morning hours, I am getting cough. I consulted doctor also but he said no problems and nothing noticed in CT scan report. I am assuming that during night or immediately after waking up before brushing, I am swallowing mouth water which is causing irritation in throat and getting cough. But why I am only getting cough and noone else getting the cough, is there any problem with my mouth water?

Early morning cough might be allergic.You need a proper evaluation with detailed history

Kindly do a  pulmonologist consultation for detailed history and proper treatment
May be Allergic. Commonly, in Allergic  bronchitis, early morning cough occurs. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.