Getting braces

Hi ..I wanted to go for braces..I am confused whether to take metal braces are ceramic. If I choose metal braces what will be the cost for over all treatment and advantage .and also if I choose ceramic braces what will be the cost and advantage. And also Since I have some function in Nov i need to remove them in that month and again get it fixed. for this again wt will be the cost. Please some can guide me ...I am really confused..

Doctor Answers (4) on Getting braces

Hi..you can visit us for best treatment and results. Treatment cost for metal 26k, ceramic 36k paid in installments. If you wish to remove them for a week or month to attend function, we can remove it and place it back once you come back. An extra amount 1500-2500 would be charged. Regards
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Since u are young and have a function I would strongly suggest u go for a newer technology called Clear Aligners..  They are invisible since they are made of clear polycarbonate plastic and work wonders.  they are removable and they are easy to use.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime. God bless u always.
Good afternoon, it is not advisable for you to getting the braces removed midway during the treatment, as it could further prolong the treatment and give rise to unnecessary treatment plan changes, however if aesthetics is your primary concern, please go for clear braces, please visit an orthodontist to find out about various pricing and options available for your specific treatment. Have a nice day.
Hi. Metal braces are cheaper but if you are working or have lot of social interaction with people then you can go for ceramic braces as it is lesa visible and does not look as ugly as metal braces. Metal braces will cost you upto 25k and ceramic upto 40k depending on the city you are residing. Once braces are put we dont suggest you to remove it midway for any reason as it can have adverse effects. So either wait till your function or dont remove the braces. You can also consider going for lingual braces which are attached to the inner surfaces of teeth. Consult a dentist who will explain you all options in detail.

Regards,
Dr Varun Bhatia