Get up early morning

Hi I'm not able to get up early morning..  So o skeep every day night at eleven thirty..  So please do tell me how many hours should I sleep and..  First an all I use to get up early now I'm not able to too

Doctor Answers (2) on Get up early morning

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai Chennai | General Surgeon
Dear Friend,
As Dr. Aithal suggested 7-8 hours of sleep is adequate for an adult. If you are not able to get up early in morning, do not get worked up about it. Many people face this problem.
If you sleep little early at night it will help you to get up early in morning. Try following suggestions.
1. Do physical exercise in evening, sweat it out, do some basic yoga.
2. Do not have heavy meal at night, eat little.
3. Have a big glass of milk at bed time, it will help you to get good sleep, so you will wake up early and fresh next day.
Best wishes.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello...
6-8 hours sleep is sufficient for a person... Try having your dinner early in the night and hit the bed... Make sure that you have a tiring day. ...its all habit...slowly you should build it up