Get tired soon

Sleeplessness, feel weak all the time and my body bloats suddenly and these days my legs ache badly. I was bleeding continuous for one and half month. I am sleepless all the time. Above I have been working in grave yard shift since seven years. Even a small touch pains my body very badly. I am tired of falling ill, feeling low... Ultrasound reports were normal. Crowd, sounds, pollution makes me feel dizzy. I was good and healthy but slowly my body started putting on weight. Groundnut, oats, white flour all gluten food's became allergic.. Except early morning rays, I feel irritated with light and Sun. Nausea, dizziness, headaches, stomach upset have become continuous these days. I want to be just as before healthy, active but don't know though however hard I try to be active at work after sometime I become tired and exhausted at work.
views-icons 48 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Get tired soon

Hi your Problem is a lifestyle disorder the cause for that is in your question ie Sleep . if you are not sleeping by max 10 0pm that will be the real threat for you what ever you complaining about the neuro issues but its metabolic in origin that is why there will not be any changes in your reports. so first reason for your complaints like giddiness,nausea,headaches and stomach upsets is your OCP pill intake .u havent mentioned since when you started. second thing will be due to lack of sleep as 11-3 am sleep is must for every one to lead healthy life . check Your Vit D LEVELS and Review back im sure that you will be normal . Take more Fluids and Fruits as it gives you more antioxidants to fight against your illness and weakness.