Get rid of stitches marks
I have 2 stitches marks on my forehead. One is light, but one is more visible. Is there any way by which i can get rid of these marks. Thanks

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello, the appearance of scar mark can be effectively improved with for laser treatment or PRP or Injections ( for raised scar) and some creams. Kindly visit a qualified dermatologist to know what will be best suitable treatment for your scar. It is better to avoid OTC creams as they may contain steroids which can eventually worsen the scar. Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune

How to get rid of stitcher marks