Gestation doubts
My wife has been conceived..currently in 23rd week gestation..her gynocologist adviced to take openion from dentist..has it linked to pregnancy test or general check up..also want to know which scan test is mandatory and which scan is optional...thank u

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I want to know if she has any problem with her teeth? Or is there any loose tooth or cavity like that? All scans which your gynaecologist prescribes is necessary.  Its prescribed to monitor the growth of the child. Im not sure why a dentists' opinion is added. Kindly ask her itself once. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.