Genitals Rashes

M suffering from itching over my genital areas like inner thighs...i hv have got red round shaped rashes which irritates a lot.. it itches a lot n aftr itching it burns like nythng... i hv been using few ointments like SURFAZ SN,, but m nt gttng bttr reslts ftm those... hlp plzzz
views-icons 210 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi You are wrong creams for you fungal infection All the creams you mentioned contains  steroid. when you apply steroid creams , you will temporary relief then it comes back again You definitely need personal consultation Dr Shivashankar
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?