Genital warts
I have symtoms which matches to genital warts. Is this is a medical condition which needs to be treated or will it go away after some time ?
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. This certainly needs to be treated by a dermatologist / venereologist at the earliest. Don't neglect as it might spread. Therefore see a qualified dermatologist near you and you could meanwhile send pics on follow up messaging foot confirmation of diagnosis. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.