Genital part problem
One side of skin got scrambled on the edge of the Glance(head of penis). Earlier it was not the same. I am having cough symptoms usually. Is it happened because of that ? Due to this issue I am getting irritated while having an intercourse Please advise. Also advise if i can apply any cream so skin gets release.
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Pune
Need actual genital examination.
Next Steps
Consult Sexologist or Urologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.