Problem on genital skin
I have had some tiny mole like thing on my back side of my genital skin, it is not sensitive , but few days ago, i have squeeze it for a sake of removal of it, but it back fires, It doesn't disappeared, although it turn into a small pimple that now filled with mucus. Please tell me what to do...??
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, looks like there is some inflammation. Kindly consult Dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?