Genital Issues
I have some issues with my genital area. Its itchy and irritating. Tried ph products but nothing seems to be helpful.
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello It can be vaginitis so you have to take antibiotics as well as antifungal which come in a pack  Please visit a Gynecologist who can examine and write down the prescription Keep the area dry and apply mycoderm powder locally You can take antihistamines like cetrizine after dinner one Tab daily to avoid itching Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.