Genital fungal infection
Hi I'm suffering from fungal infection near genital area from 9 months, I've tried many creams, doctors, zaalim lotion. But all works for a few days, it comes again after few days. Although it have reduced very much as compared to the time it have started. Pls suggest any cream or any remedy. Kamal (from delhi)

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Got ur pain, its used to happen as area is sweaty, demands to keep dry. Use gd quality inner wear of cotton only dried in sun. Consult ayurved dr for bit detox n rasayan therapy It'll drop recurrence.

Hello.. It seems like you are suffering from some sort of tinea or candida infection... U need to consult a dermatologist as without examining the area I can't start you on treatment.. You need both oral as well as local treatment I believe..