Genetal rash

Have sir/mam I have a black spot kinda rashes in my Genetal . It's been a week now.. It's iches some time I want to know what is it.. should I consult doctor or normal medication is enough.
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Genetal rash

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...the rash is your penis or scrotum or groin area??. The rashes could be due to many reasons like tinea cruris, scabies, irritant contact dermatitis, scrotal dermatitis. It can only be diagnosed after complete clinical examination. So kindly consult a nearby dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?