Genetal rash
Have sir/mam I have a black spot kinda rashes in my Genetal . It's been a week now.. It's iches some time I want to know what is it.. should I consult doctor or normal medication is enough.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...the rash is your penis or scrotum or groin area??. The rashes could be due to many reasons like tinea cruris, scabies, irritant contact dermatitis, scrotal dermatitis. It can only be diagnosed after complete clinical examination. So kindly consult a nearby dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.