From last 4 days i am noticing red spots/rashes on my penis along with presence of smegma, after referring online i found that this may be bacterial infection..further i applied clotrmazole cream on head of penis and taken cedafur 250 mg ..kindly recommend dosage and alternative/ more effective medicine or whether this medicine is ok or not
views-icons 86 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It seems that you have got a fungal infection. However, I would insist you to post an image of the affected area so that I can better evaluate the situation...if you are improving for topical clotrimazole cream it suggests fungal etiology so you can continue the same...but continue applying the medication twice a day for at least 3 weeks after resolution of rash...other wise you need to consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination and treatment..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?