Rash spot on the penis

I recently observed that I have a rash spot on the upper skin of my penis. It's very small but feeling little itchy and it is pale red in color. What should I do
views-icons 48 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi consult dermatologist to look for type of skin lesions to arrive at diagnosis... And get treated accordingly...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?