General medication
Hello doc.im a mom.i had two c-sections ,last being 15mnths ago.i used to feel tiredness and being over weight lead to depression.i have begun exercise and I'm on low calorie diet.though I take milk regularly and ghee on chapatis,i have started ostocalcium,2tablets daily.should I start folate and iron tablets too.i don't like green leafy veggies,but eat seasonal fruits well.my haemoglobin is 10

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  as you are on low calorie diet start with iron tablets and multivitamins supplements. You can prefer revital women tablet. Also continue with your calcium. As in foods prefer more of various type of seasonal fruits so that you get all the vitamin and minerals. Also start with sprouts for vitamin B complex. If you can avoid ghee on chapati it would be better. Dnt be depressed as post delivery weight gain is obvious but now you can shed it with good diet and exercise. If you are depressed you will gain more. Just keep up the spirit and dnt break the diet.
Ms. Shashi Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Noida
Never try medicines without consulting doctors , We offer customise Diet Plans to help individuals lose weight. You can connect if you wish to take our services