General Health
Hi, I wanted to undergo general health check-up, like few tests on Lipid profile, Liver function and kidney function, what would you suggest to do. Do I need to contact a General Physician or I should visit any Diagnostic centers / labs.? Its been while since I have taken medications for any reason. Thanks in advance..!

Dr. Rajashekhar
hello get executive health checkup done and consult physician bye
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... It's always a better option to consult nearest physician and get examined clinically for clinical evaluation of your health status... They will only advice you needed investigations according to your age and condition... Hope this helps you... Regards.