General Anxiety

I think I have general anxiety. It usually occurs after some kind of conversation with my dad, either over the phone or email. I have had to deal with it a lot lesser than what I did 2 years ago. Back then it was very severe. I tried counselling and later concentrated on things other than studies and submerged myself in fun activities. I am in a new environment now and procrastination is no way out. The anxiety now is mostly short lived and comes and goes. Never the less, it is consuming a lot of my time and effecting my ability to concentrate and work. I really want to feel more confident and feel good for a change. Please suggest what I should do.

Doctor Answers (1) on General Anxiety

Hello there! Anxiety can be evaded. There is medication available in Homoeopathy which can cure anxiety altogether. But for the start, I suggest deep breathing and alternate nostril breathing (naadi shodhan) for starters. Try another technique , before you speak with the person or people who make you nervous, take a deep breath, and exhale forcefully with the sound of "Hah" or "Hum" , if you are in a public place and get nervous then breath the Hah or Hum into your hanky. Doing this 3-5 times helps you gain the courage to speak with who ever makes you nervous. You can also look up "Singhnaad aasan" on the net and practice that,it brings out the lion in you. If you need Reiki or homoeo medication, mail me at jhageetanjali21@gmail@com . I do distant Reiki Healing sessions at a very reasonable cost. Hope breathing exercise works for you. All the best.