cancer-icon

Ge junction cancer

My mother is suffering from cancer (GE junction), doctor said its a advanced stage (4th). & it has to be treated by chemotherapy (6)sittings. Two chemo sittings completed my now. She is suffering with to much of pain & can't able to eat anything. Is there any other treatments for complete crue. Doctor said there is no complete crue for the GE junction cancer but chemo will increase the life spam of the patient is this true. Can she use (phytoscience) swiss plant stem cell technology is there anything u know plz let me know about it we r in hurry plz answer me quick thanks doctor.

Doctor Answers (1) on Ge junction cancer

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello sir,, Swiss plant stem cell technology is a anti-aging product, with no much proven benefit or much trails, but it doesn't help with cancer. her cancer doesn't have cure, and it's in advanced stage, since she is also aged she couldn't tolerate chemotherapy, ask your doctor about prognosis.