Gastro prob
I am having acid reflux problem more than 2 months recently doctor suggested me to for endoscopy in which doctor have seen h pylori bacteria they have taken multiple biopsies also after 24 hours they asked me to check itz color is pink neither red nor yellow. I have read several articles about H pylori and very scared as it can cause gastric and stomach cancer also please suggest

Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

There is no special medication prescribed by your previous doc as you have mentioned in your query, so i think just start HP kit from today. it ll help you sure... share biopsy report with me...
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gurgaon

The biopsy and endoscopy reports are not available. But you should take tab Pantocid 40 mg daily on empty stomach for a period of three months. You should also take tab Vit B 12,daily .you might have been advised antibiotics for H Pylori already and complete the course. You must improve your dietary habits by taking nutritious and balanced meals regularly. Avoid fast food. Avoid aerated drinks. Take plenty of fluids, green leafy vegetables, high fibre diet. Avoid unnecessary stress and anxiety, have good sleep hygiene. You should consult your family physician for better understanding of the disease and treatment.